The Enemy

by Lee Child | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 11/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 27, 2019
"The Enemy" is a prequel to other Reacher books and sees Reacher serving in the Military Police just after the fall of the Berlin Wall. As usual, there's fast-paced action and several plots twists to keep you on your toes. Not the best of the series, in my opinion, but a gripping read nevertheless featuring one of my favourite characters & still worth 5 stars.

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at West Barr in Port William, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, November 28, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (11/28/2019 UTC) at West Barr in Port William, Scotland United Kingdom

Left in the laundry room at the Holiday Park

Released as part of the NOVEMBER"THE" CHALLENGE (#28)

Read and Release at BookCrossing.com...

Congratulations - You've found a travelling book !

You can help us to track this book's travels by taking a moment to make a journal entry - let us know where you found it, what you thought of it or where it's going next - write as much or as little as you like! You can remain anonymous or why not join us? If you decide to join us you will receive an alert every time someone new journals the book, helping you to follow it's travels as it meets new readers.

Enjoy the book!

(If you do decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
Plum-crazy, as your referring member - thank you)