One Hundred Names

by Cecelia Ahern | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by Blue_Fairy of Montréal, Québec Canada on 8/29/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Blue_Fairy from Montréal, Québec Canada on Thursday, August 29, 2019
Internationally bestselling author Cecelia Ahern delivers her biggest and most compelling book yet—a tale of secrets, second chances, and the hidden connections that unite our lives

Scandal has derailed journalist Kitty Logan's career, a setback that is soon compounded by an even more devastating loss. Constance, the woman who taught Kitty everything she knew, is dying. At her mentor's bedside, Kitty asks her, "What is the one story you always wanted to write?"

The answer lies in a single sheet of paper buried in Constance's office—a list of one hundred names—with no notes or explanation. But before Kitty can ask her friend, it is too late.

Determined to unlock the mystery and rebuild her own shaky confidence, Kitty throws herself into the investigation, tracking down each of the names on the list and uncovering their connection. Meeting these ordinary people and learning their stories, Kitty begins to piece together an unexpected portrait of Constance's life... and starts to understand her own.

Journal Entry 2 by Blue_Fairy at Montréal, Québec Canada on Thursday, August 29, 2019
Found a couple of weeks ago in the little free Library at work. Since I enjoyed really much P.S. I love you, I was curious about this one.

Journal Entry 3 by Blue_Fairy at Saint-Eustache, Québec Canada on Saturday, September 21, 2019
Made a quick visit on the forum and found out it was on the wishlist of the next to be tagged in the USA/Canada wishlist tag game.

It gave me the excuse to read this book. Took me a while. I don't have much time to read these days but it is still a page turner. You want to know who kitty is going to find from the hundred names list. A very well written cute story.

It's leaving today by mail. I hope you will enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by Blue_Fairy at Saint-Eustache, Québec Canada on Saturday, September 21, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/21/2019 UTC) at Saint-Eustache, Québec Canada

On it's way!!!

Journal Entry 5 by wingkaila-annwing at Galivants Ferry, South Carolina USA on Saturday, September 28, 2019
Thank you for sending this along with the extra goodies and the sweet note!