Photography for Visual Communications

by Weston D. Kemp | Arts & Photography | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/28/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 28, 2019
This is one of 30 books donated by a Twinbrook neighbor and longtime visitor to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720).. Thank you so much for the books, and best of luck in your new home in Georgia!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2020 20/20 Vision release challenge hosted by hypen8. The title of this book contains the word VISUAL.

------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 22, 2020

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 31, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (9/5/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to fellow BookCrosser imagine0307 so she can help it travel. Thank you!

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!