Wild Swans

by Jung Chang | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
This is one of 9 books donated anonymously to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during August, 2019. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the word SWANS.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 20, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (9/26/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

My husband is releasing this book for me on a morning walk.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!