The Witching Hour

by Anne Rice | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
This is one of 9 books donated anonymously to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during August, 2019. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Spooktacular Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book's title contains the word WITCH

***The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the word HOUR.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 09, 2020

Released 1 wk ago (1/9/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to my Twinbrook neighbor who will soon be stewarding a Little Free Library near the Sunrise Assisted Living building in Bethesda, Maryland, USA. Enjoy!

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!