The Night Before First Grade

by natasha wing | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/26/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 26, 2019
This is one item in a donation of over 120 books and other items received in June, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity.

I'm releasing this book now because September is back-to-school month in Maryland. USA.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 03, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (10/3/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I am releasing this book to the City of Rockville Department of Recreation and Parks to use in their soon-to-be-installed Children's Little Free Library in Mattie Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

I'm releasing this book for...

The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge. The title of this book contains the words and phrase FIRST GRADE, NIGHT, AD, BEFORE and FIRST.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!