Smoky Mountain Tracks

by Donna Ball | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingReallyBookishwing of Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on 8/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingReallyBookishwing from Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 24, 2019
Reading now.

Journal Entry 2 by wingReallyBookishwing at Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 24, 2019
I enjoyed this cozy mystery. It was a light, quick read. I especially liked the mountain setting and the details about dog training and canine search and rescue.

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (9/5/2019 UTC) at Wishlist Tag Game , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

This is headed out to dvg as part of the wishlist tag game. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by dvg at Toms River, New Jersey USA on Tuesday, September 10, 2019
Thank you for tagging me with this book! I have enjoyed other books by this author. I didn't realize she wrote cozy mysteries until I had checked her website a while back. So excited! I can't wait to give this a read and share it. Thank you again! =)

Journal Entry 5 by dvg at Wishlist RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, November 03, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (11/3/2019 UTC) at Wishlist RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

I loved the main character of this story. Raine is a strong woman who is a little vulnerable and smart. Her dog, Cisco, is also smart...he is a hero dog in training! A fun, fast easy read that has a good plot.

Sharing with a friend. I hope you enjoy.
Happy Reading and Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, November 14, 2019
Thank you dvg! This looks like a fun read.

Journal Entry 7 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, December 30, 2019
My Review: Really good first book in this cozy mystery series. I will look for more of them to read!