The Last Camel Died at Noon

by Elizabeth Peters | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 8/24/2019
Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, August 24, 2019
Another hilarious episode of Amelia Peabody and husband Emerson's archaeological escapades in Egypt. This one is even more far-fetched than usual as they join the hunt for a lost explorer only to find themselves prisoners in an undiscovered outpost of an ancient civilisation. Amelia Peabody is as redoubtable as ever and this is a fun read.

Released 3 wks ago (8/24/2019 UTC) at Footpath out of Verulam estate in St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

To the finder, enjoy, and I hope you will write a journal entry so that previous readers will know that this book has been found. It is always a joy to find where it has gone. You can remain anonymous but if you are interested in joining (free with no strings) please consider using greenbadger as your referrer.
I don't get anything from this except for the pleasure of watching my books travel and knowing that they are giving pleasure to others.
Keep the book for as long as you like, and when you are done with it please pass it on to a friend, or set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find as you did. When you pass this book along, please make a release note to let others know where you left it. Thank you.

Journal Entry 3 by Gerdien50Kendal at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Monday, September 02, 2019
How wonderful to find a traveling book on a bench on my dog walk! I love reading and I am part of a book club. I will read this book over the next few weeks, discuss it with my book club and sent it back into the wild in the UK or abroad.... who knows where this book will travel? Thank you greenbadger, a great idea. Reminded me of “The President’s Hat” by A Laurain