Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter

by Tom Franklin | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingBasculawing of Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA on 8/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingBasculawing from Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, August 23, 2019
Picked this one up today at the Free Store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBasculawing at Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, August 25, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (8/26/2019 UTC) at Ridley Park, Pennsylvania USA

Releasing to spoiledrotten per a request.

To the finder: I hope you enjoy finding this book as much as I did releasing it!

Journal Entry 3 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Saturday, August 31, 2019
Thanks so much for this book. I have added it to my bookclub’s list during the next few months.

Journal Entry 4 by spoiledrotten at Waldwick, New Jersey USA on Monday, October 19, 2020
Read this book, just okay, but never had the chance to discuss with the bookclub because covid hit. It is now available

Journal Entry 5 by spoiledrotten at Landsdale , Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, October 22, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2020 UTC) at Landsdale , Pennsylvania USA

Sending to NancyNova for one of her OBCZ’s for the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, October 29, 2020
checking in and holding before releasing. Noticed the setting is Mississippi, so will see if it's readable for the states challenge