The Midnight Horse

by Sid Fleischman | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 21, 2019
This book came in a donation from a Twinbrook neighbor who was moving to a different house in our same neighborhood. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the word HORSE.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 05, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 05, 2019

Released 3 mos ago (10/5/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I am releasing this book to the City of Rockville Department of Recreation and Parks to use in their soon-to-be-installed Childrens Little Free Library in Mattie Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Spooktacular Release Challenge hosted by AlterEgoZoe. This book's title contains the words MIDNIGHT and NIGHT.

The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the words NIGHT and MIDNIGHT.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!