Dragonfly in Amber

by Diana Gabaldon | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 038567466X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingMelydiawing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/14/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingMelydiawing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 14, 2019
Traveled to Union Bridge, Maryland, with 6of8 where a nice man was offloading hundreds of books before moving out of the area. This was among them.

Registered in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, September 21, 2019
6of8 handed me this oversize paperback to take home...so I took it home! Thanks for the book!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2020 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The book's title includes the words DRAGONFLY, DRAGON and FLY.

------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, September 13, 2020

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, December 21, 2020

Released 3 mos ago (12/21/2020 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to SqnutZips who requested it at the 2020 BCinDC annual holiday party First LIne Game held on Zoom this year. Enjoy the book...whenever it reaches you. Ha!

The first line of this book is...

Roger Wakefield stood in the center of teh room, feeling surrounded.

--------------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 What's in a Name Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the names ON, DRAGON and AMBER.

-----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqNutZipswing at Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, February 01, 2021
Picked this book during the BCinDC 1st Line Holiday Dec. 2020 game we had on Zoom due to CV19 epidemic. Due to the pandemic a socially distanced pickup and drop off of books was conducted with the help of fellow BC'er and friend "6of8". Thanks for the book Squeaky.