The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl: Squirrel Meets World

by Shannon Hale & Dean Hale | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqnutZipswing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 8/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqnutZipswing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 17, 2019
Obviously this book called my name.
This book is about a girl that has the superpowers of a squirrel and who can talk to the squirrels in their language.

I purchased this book last year, while on a vacation trip to Alaska, at the really great Parnassus Books & Gifts store in Ketchikan. We saw ravens, salmon and seals in the creek behind the store... the ravens were in the trees. Of course.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqnutZipswing at Potbelly Sandwich Works (Carlyle Center) in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, August 17, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (8/18/2019 UTC) at Potbelly Sandwich Works (Carlyle Center) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Being released at the BCinDC monthly meet-up.

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free, spam and advertisement free and loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmelydiawing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Picked this up at a recent BCinDC meetup. Been wanting to get my hands on a copy.