Girl, Stop Apologizing

by Rachel Hollis | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 1400209609 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 8/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, August 17, 2019
I ordered this book from Amazon.com because my book club will be reading it for next month.

8/17/2019
reserving for fellow bookcrosser, minesayn

6/8/2019
Rachael Hollis has a way of always firing you up to think more of yourself and get you fired up about your goals. In this book, she talks about the excuses we use as a reason not to pursue our dreams and goals and how we need to banish these excuses from our life in order to be productive. She talks about behaviors that we should adopt and skills to acquire to reach our goals. The two areas that I felt that I could gain the most from was the chapter on learning to say No and the chapter on Positivity.

To the Finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry. You may remain anonymous. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Friday, September 20, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (9/20/2019 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

went out in today's mail

Journal Entry 3 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Monday, September 23, 2019
Thanks Southernfryed for the book. It was received at the post office while I was away on a brief vacation, and just got home today. I am looking forward to reading it. I enjoyed her first book and felt empowered by her words to make changes in my life. I predict this book will be as empowering. Thanks again...and I will be reading it and try to give to another person who needs it as much as I do.