Girl, Stop Apologizing

by Rachel Hollis | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 1400209609 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSouthernfryedwing of Lexington, South Carolina USA on 8/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSouthernfryedwing from Lexington, South Carolina USA on Saturday, August 17, 2019
I ordered this book from Amazon.com because my book club will be reading it for next month.

8/17/2019
reserving for fellow bookcrosser, minesayn

6/8/2019
Rachael Hollis has a way of always firing you up to think more of yourself and get you fired up about your goals. In this book, she talks about the excuses we use as a reason not to pursue our dreams and goals and how we need to banish these excuses from our life in order to be productive. She talks about behaviors that we should adopt and skills to acquire to reach our goals. The two areas that I felt that I could gain the most from was the chapter on learning to say No and the chapter on Positivity.

To the Finder:
WELCOME TO BOOKCROSSING!
Please make a journal entry. You may remain anonymous. If you are new to bookcrossing and decide to join, please consider using SOUTHERNFRYED as the referring member. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 2 by wingSouthernfryedwing at Lexington, South Carolina USA on Friday, September 20, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (9/20/2019 UTC) at Lexington, South Carolina USA

went out in today's mail

Journal Entry 3 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Monday, September 23, 2019
Thanks Southernfryed for the book. It was received at the post office while I was away on a brief vacation, and just got home today. I am looking forward to reading it. I enjoyed her first book and felt empowered by her words to make changes in my life. I predict this book will be as empowering. Thanks again...and I will be reading it and try to give to another person who needs it as much as I do.

Journal Entry 4 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Tuesday, May 31, 2022
Thanks again, Southernfryed, for the book.

Following up her bestseller, Girl, Wash Your Face, Rachel Hollis has written about how women can successfully achieve their dreams (no matter what they are) IF they stop sabotaging themselves with excuses.

Not only that she continues with ways to achieve those dreams if her ideas are followed (the same ones that she has used to great success).

Journal Entry 5 by wingminesaynwing at Leesville, South Carolina USA on Saturday, July 2, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (7/3/2022 UTC) at Leesville, South Carolina USA

"No two persons ever read the same book."--Edmund Wilson

Sharing this book with the wider world--enjoy!
I have either registered it, or received it from another person who is willing to share it, too. Consider logging onto www.bookcrossing.com and letting us know where it is been and where it is going next. It can be done anonymously or join the site as a member.

A small box of books includes this one, which is a self-help book. Hope you find something to like in these books, or put into your LFL.

Journal Entry 6 by wingjosieriverswing at Leesville, South Carolina USA on Tuesday, July 5, 2022
Back in SC.... I had tried to read her first one and just couldn't get into it, but I think this might be perfect for my niece so will share with her