The Dogs of Babel

by Carolyn Parkhurst | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, August 21, 2019
This is one of 12 books donated anonymously to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) during August, 2019. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the word DOG.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 03, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (10/3/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I am releasing this book to the City of Rockville Department of Recreation and Parks to use in their soon-to-be-installed Adult's Little Free Library in Mattie Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!