Love Overboard (Ivan Takes a Wife) LOST Book Ray

by Janet Evanovich | Romance |
ISBN: 0553219960 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Sherri5762 of Houston, Texas USA on 4/14/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Sherri5762 from Houston, Texas USA on Wednesday, April 14, 2004
Found this book at my libary's Paperback Exchange shelves. After I read it I will make it a ring or a ray. PM me to get in on it.

I thougth it was cool because a) it's by Janet Evanovich and b) it's not of the Stephanie Plum or Full House series. It's from 1989, too.

I'll give a better description after I read it.

Journal Entry 2 by Sherri5762 from Houston, Texas USA on Wednesday, April 21, 2004
Here is the book ray order, with shipping preferences if known:

hennismm, OH - US only
suebo, PA, will ship
niccijl, UK, will ship
Suzen, France - surface anywhere, regular in Europe

Journal Entry 3 by Sherri5762 from Houston, Texas USA on Monday, May 03, 2004
I was afraid when I started to read this book, that since it was so old, that I wouldn't like it. But I was pleasantly surprised that it's a fun little romance book. Little bits and pieces of Janet's sense of humor that is displayed so heartily in the Stephanie Plum books.

The story starts with Stephanie falling tumbling down a hill to land sort of at the feet of Ivan, who is taken with her immediately. She is subbing for her cousin, who is Ivan's cook on his tour boat, and she's never cooked for a crowd before. The fun takes off from there.

Will be sending this out this week to the first person on the list. Sorry it took me so long to get this book on it's way. I actually finished it a week ago and thought I'd PM'd the first person and was waiting for them to PM back...

Journal Entry 4 by hennismm from Brunswick, Ohio USA on Thursday, May 13, 2004
My first bookring/ray. Will begin reading as soon as I finish Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich. Should begin early next week (or even this weekend...looks like it may rain).

Got a later start than anticipated...started reading last night 06/01/04.

Journal Entry 5 by hennismm from Brunswick, Ohio USA on Sunday, June 06, 2004
I usually don't read the Harlequin type romance book but wanted to read this one since it was written by Janet Evanovich. It surprised me that the book kept my attention. The bit of mystery behind the romance kept me reading.

Journal Entry 6 by hennismm at on Sunday, June 06, 2004
Released on Sunday, June 06, 2004 at Bookring in Littlestown, Pennsylvania Controlled Releases.

On its way to inaperfectbind as a bookring.

Journal Entry 7 by InAPerfectBind from Littlestown, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, June 15, 2004
Arrived today as part of a ring/ray. Will get to it as soon as I can but there are three others in line ahead of it. Looks like fun! Can't wait!

Journal Entry 8 by Sherri5762 from Houston, Texas USA on Monday, March 14, 2005
I bought a new copy of this book at the grocery store last night so I can get this ring moving again. I will contact the next in line and send it on it's way.

Journal Entry 9 by geniedances from Houston, Texas USA on Sunday, April 17, 2005
Enjoyable! There are some funny parts although some of the dialog is a little silly. Overall, I enjoyed the stoty. Its now off to the next reader.

Journal Entry 10 by cadelagarza from Dallas, Texas USA on Friday, April 22, 2005
I got this book today! Can't wait to read it! Thanks for sharing this book Sherri!

Journal Entry 11 by cadelagarza from Dallas, Texas USA on Monday, May 02, 2005
Love Overboard is simply a fun book. There is no deep meaning to life within the pages-but there isn't meant to be. Janet Evanovich wrote a romance novel that has all types of other shenanigans involved so that the romance is almost secondary to the mystery. I found myself laughing out loud at some parts and smiling when I finished the book. Definitely a quick read.

It's off to cisco next. Hope you enjoy the book! :)

Journal Entry 12 by cisco from El Granada, California USA on Monday, June 13, 2005
Just received this one in the mail. Will finish my current book and start this one next. Thanks!

Journal Entry 13 by cisco from El Granada, California USA on Thursday, July 14, 2005
A fun, quick read. Easy to see the beginnings of the Stephanie Plum series here! Ready to send to the next Bookcrosser as soon as I get the address!

Journal Entry 14 by book-spy from Arlington, Alabama USA on Monday, July 25, 2005
cisco, thanks for sending this book for the book ring and the "Stay Curious" card. I am definately curious; a very nice personal touch.

Again, thanks!

turn the page,

book-spy

Journal Entry 15 by book-spy at A Fellow BXer in USPS, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, July 28, 2005

Released 15 yrs ago (7/29/2005 UTC) at A Fellow BXer in USPS, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Sherri5762, thanks for making this book a bx'ing ring.

I enoyed it. Janet Evanovich sure has a knack of weaving her character's, and since this is not a Plum series, one never knows what this "Stephanie" may or may not do.

It dooes have a ring to the Plum series, and I see this book probably inspired the Plum series.

I enjoy all her books!

It's in great shape and will be mailed to lv2crop, IL, tomorrow morning.

hmmmmmm, now what to read!

turn the page,

book-spy

Journal Entry 16 by Sherri5762 from Houston, Texas USA on Monday, May 08, 2006
I didn't really catch this book. I had been asked by someone further down the list what happened to it. BookSpy released it as stated, but lv2crop says she never rec'd it. So it appears this book has been lost.

I dont' see myself going out and buying another since this is the second time this ring has had problems ...

Sorry to those left in the ring. LOL.