The Keeper of Lost Things

by Ruth Hogan | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Beqi of Daventry, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on 8/14/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Beqi from Daventry, Northamptonshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 14, 2019
Meet the 'Keeper of Lost Things'...
Once a celebrated author of short stories now in his twilight years, Anthony Peardew has spent half his life collecting lost objects, trying to atone for a promise broken many years before.

Realising he is running out of time, he leaves his house and all its lost treasures to his assistant Laura, the one person he can trust to fulfil his legacy and reunite the thousands of objects with their rightful owners.

But the final wishes of the 'Keeper of Lost Things' have unforeseen repercussions which trigger a most serendipitous series of encounters...

Released 1 mo ago (10/12/2019 UTC) at St Luke's Community Centre, Duston in Northampton, Northamptonshire United Kingdom

Taking along and adding to the book buffet at this year's BookCrossing Unconvention at Northampton/Duston at St Luke's Community Centre. Friday 11th - Sunday 13th October. Looking forward to catching up with everyone!

Journal Entry 3 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, October 14, 2019
Picked up from the book buffet at the 2019 UK Uncon, as my TBR pile is massive it may take me a while to get to it.
I've seen this on a lot of wishlists so I'm interested to see what it's like.