Dot, The

by Peter H. Reynolds | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by winghyphen8wing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 8/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by winghyphen8wing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, August 13, 2019
This is not an ordinary book: it's a BookCrossing book! BookCrossing books are world travelers - they like to have adventures and make new friends...and every once in a while they even write home to say what they've been doing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Garage sale purchase. I've just discovered Peter H. Reynolds through these books, and now I'm a fan.

Not only am I enjoying the art, I like the messages, and I love that the books are hand-lettered.

Well, I always say I can't draw....but there's more than one way to make a mark. ;)

Journal Entry 2 by winghyphen8wing at Ohana Hale Marketplace (Ward Gateway) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (8/13/2019 UTC) at Ohana Hale Marketplace (Ward Gateway) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Tuesday, August 13, 2019: left in the little library in the BodyMake Hawaii booth. (Larger photo here.)

Released for Secretariat's 2019 NJABBIC challenge (week 32: kids & teens) and tomato68's Children's Concept Book challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so glad you've found this book! Won't you make a journal entry so the previous readers know that it's safe with you?

This is now your book, for you to do with as you please: keep it as long as you wish, pass it to a friend, or maybe even leave it where someone else can find it!

If you've ever wondered where your books go after they leave your hands, join BookCrossing and you may find out: you'll be able to follow your books as new readers make journal entries - sometimes from surprisingly far-flung locations.

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!

Journal Entry 3 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Reclaimed for redistribution elsewhere. (Larger photo here.)

Among this book's accolades are a Borders Books' Original Voices Award (2003).

Released 3 wks ago (11/17/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #45737 - Kaimuki (Liholiho School) in Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Saturday, November 16, 2019: added to the library, which definitely needs feeding! (Larger photo here.)

Released for Secretariat's 2019 NJABBIC challenge (week 46: award-winning authors), the 2019 The The challenge, and msrubble's 2019 movie challenge.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

BookCrossing: making the whole world a library!