The Best of Adam Sharp

by Graeme Simsion | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 9781925355376 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingmattandmandy75wing of Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on 8/8/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingmattandmandy75wing from Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Thursday, August 08, 2019
On the cusp of fifty, Adam Sharp has a loyal partner, earns a good income as an IT contractor and is the music-trivia expert at quiz nights. It's the lifestyle he wanted, but something's missing. Two decades ago, on the other side of the world, his part-time piano playing led him into a passionate relationship with Angelina Brown, who'd abandoned law studies to pursue her acting dream. She gave Adam a chance to make it something more than an affair-but he didn't take it. And now he can't shake off his nostalgia for what might have been. Then, out of nowhere, Angelina gets in touch. What does she want? Does Adam dare to live dangerously? How far will he go for a second chance?

Journal Entry 2 by wingmattandmandy75wing at Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand on Thursday, August 08, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (8/7/2019 UTC) at Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand

Sent to TigergirlNZ as part of the Australia/NZ tag game:

"Happy Reading"

Journal Entry 3 by wingtigergirlnzwing at Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand on Friday, August 09, 2019
YAY! I'm SO looking forward to reading this! Thanks mattandmandy75!!!

Journal Entry 4 by wingtigergirlnzwing at Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand on Saturday, March 28, 2020
The first half would get 10 stars, the second half, probably 4. It started so well, is full of music and music references, complete with a Soundtrack to listen to on Spotify. I recommend to anyone to listen to the Soundtrack for the music alone. I love this author's writing, and I loved the writing in this too, I was just disappointed with the ending unfortunately.

Released 10 mos ago (4/20/2020 UTC) at Neath The Rose, Shakespeare Road in Napier, Hawkes Bay-Poverty Bay New Zealand

Happy International Book Crossing Day! I was released outside Neath The Rose on Shakespeare Road to celebrate bookcrossing.com - Join up and enjoy reading and passing on great books from all over the world.
Brightest Blessings :D