Alias Grace

by Margaret Atwood | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingherchellewing of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 8/6/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingherchellewing from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, August 06, 2019
Canadian Author
Thank you for catching this book and coming here to see its journal!
To me, it’s important to be sure this book is in (your!) good hands. Please, let me know that you’ve found it. I’m also interested to know what you thought of it. That’s why I ask you to re-visit the site and make another journal entry sharing your thoughts and maybe telling what kind of plans you have for it.

If you are new to BookCrossing, stay in the site a bit longer and enjoy it. You’re more than welcome to join the fun and become a member.

HAPPY READING!!!
Many thanks, Herchelle
Calgary, Alberta CANADA

Journal Entry 2 by wingherchellewing at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, February 22, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (2/21/2021 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Sending this to the other side of the Ricky Mountains to mcsar as promised in the tag game.
Hope that you enjoy it a much as I did

Welcome to Bookcrossing! The book you are holding is now yours - no strings attached. To let me know it has found a new owner and that it will be enjoyed by a new reader, please consider leaving a message by leaving an entry on this book. You do not need an account to leave a message, however if you consider signing up, you can find out where this book goes and who enjoys it after you.

Journal Entry 3 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Thursday, February 25, 2021
Thank you for the tag book and all the other gifts. I look forward to reading this, but it will probably be a while before I get started on it.