Death on the Nile

by Agatha Christie | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Andrea99 of Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on 8/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Andrea99 from Brighton & Hove, East Sussex United Kingdom on Monday, August 05, 2019
Bought from the charity bookshelf in Tesco, Church Road, Hove

Journal Entry 2 by Andrea99 at Movie Sweepstake, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (8/21/2019 UTC) at Movie Sweepstake, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Mailed to the winner/decoy of the Movie Sweeps! Hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by gillsil at Norwich, Norfolk United Kingdom on Saturday, August 24, 2019
Received as the winner of the Movie Sweepstakes along with two other great vintage books - thank you so much Andrea99!
I did see the 1978 film version of this book and I see that Kenneth Branagh is doing another version with himself as Poirot which will be out in 2020 so I will certainly be watching that.

This book is a really beautiful 1953 original Penguin edition so is very special. I’m looking forward to reading it - carefully!