Airborn

by Kenneth Oppel | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/5/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, August 05, 2019
This is one of 30 books kindly donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) by a neighbor who is moving from one house to another--still within Twinbrook. Thanks for the books!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2019 One Word Title Challenge hosted by booklady331

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, September 02, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, September 20, 2019

Released 4 mos ago (9/21/2019 UTC) at Noodles & Company - Congressional Plaza in Rockville, Maryland USA

This book is being released at the September. 2019, meetup of my local BookCrossing group, BCinDC.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by FortHuntLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Sunday, September 22, 2019
Picked up from the BCinDC meeting - placing in my Little Free Library.

12/12/2019 - this book has been hanging out in the LFL for a while. Moving onto someplace else.