Belladonna at Belstone

by Michael Jecks | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingNu-Kneeswing of Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on 8/1/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingNu-Kneeswing from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 01, 2019
I thought my shelves of unread books were looking a little depleted this morning, so I made a point of looking through the used books when I was shopping in Sainsbury’s. This is one of the ones I chose to bring home, making the requested donation to their current charity, Open Country, helping disabled people to access the countryside.
I've read many books by this author in the past but didn't recognise this title!
Of course, now I've checked my BookCrossing records, I can see that I read it (click here for comments) back in May 2011. So the question is: do I read it again - or shall I just release it back into the big wide world? Decisions, decisions . . . .

Journal Entry 2 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, September 13, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (9/13/2019 UTC) at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

Heading to a friend in West Yorkshire! Enjoy - or not as the case may be!

Journal Entry 3 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
Thank you Nu-Knees. Tempting though this book is, it will travel to Leeds Meetup on Saturday as your representative. If it's not chosen it may still come home with me.

Journal Entry 4 by wingDelticwing at Leeds Meet @ City Museum Café in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (9/21/2019 UTC) at Leeds Meet @ City Museum Café in Leeds, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

Hello, lucky finder. If you're new to Bookcrossing, thank you for visiting the website.

Please take a moment to let us know you have the book - then everyone who has had it previously can follow it's journey! Then please post a review when you've read it.

If you join BookCrossing (which is FREE, SECURE and SAFE), you too, can see where it goes next..

This book is yours to keep or pass on. No strings attached!