The Bones and Skeleton Book

by Stephen Cumbaa | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 8/3/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 03, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 70 books and other items received in April, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted this year by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the words SKELETON and BONE.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/6/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!