Asterix and the Chieftain's Shield

by Goscinny & Uderzo | Graphic Novels | This book has not been rated.
Registered by sannuli of Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on 8/1/2019
Journal Entry 1 by sannuli from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Thursday, August 01, 2019
Back cover:

"Having left Chief Vitalstatistix at a health farm specialicing in nourishing dishes of boiled vegetables, Asterix and Obelix set off in search of richer fare. Meanwhile, back in Rome, Caesar is determined to teach the wretched Gauls a lesson: our brave friends must prevent him finding the Shield of Vercingetorix at any cost."

Journal Entry 2 by sannuli at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Thursday, August 01, 2019
I just love Asterix and co. Go Gauls! :D

Reserved for Soozreader :)

Journal Entry 3 by sannuli at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Sunday, August 11, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (8/14/2019 UTC) at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland

Have fun with Asterix & co, Sooz!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSoozreaderwing at Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Wednesday, August 14, 2019
I will, thanks! :)