Atonement

by Iam McEwan | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/30/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 30, 2019
I selected this book from the Little Free Library no. 5940 on 101 Paramount Park Dr. in Gaithersburg, Maryland, USA. Thank you.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2019 One Word Title Challenge hosted by booklady331

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, August 22, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, October 03, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (10/3/2019 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I am releasing this book to the City of Rockville Department of Recreation and Parks to use in their soon-to-be-installed Adult's Little Free Library in Mattie Stepanek Park in Rockville, Maryland, USA.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!