Sliver of Truth

by Lisa Unger | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 7/30/2019
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, July 30, 2019
2007 Shaye Areheart hardcover, with dust jacket. I found this copy some years ago in the former free books box on the porch of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
2006 Beautiful Lies [read 2011]

Edit January 25, 2021: I think this was okay, but I just skimmed it to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1117 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (1/26/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 1965 Asilomar Drive in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.