Looking for Me

Paperback Writer
by Beth Hoffman | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingBookworm-ladywing of Madrid, Madrid Spain on 9/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingBookworm-ladywing from Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, September 17, 2019
"Combines a deep dramatic impact with Southern charm." (Publishers Weekly)

"Teddi Overman found her life's passion in a broken-down chair left on the side of the road in rural Kentucky. She learns to turn other people's castoffs into beautifully restores antiques, and eventually opens her own shop in Charleston."

Purchased for the winner of the INTL RABCK July -August; sorry for the delay, I wanted to get you a WishList book. :)

Journal Entry 2 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Released 12 mos ago (9/24/2019 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

Sent today... Congrats, and enjoy!! :)

Journal Entry 3 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, September 28, 2019
Received from the lovely Bookworm-Lady. Thank you so much for this wishlist book. You are a star!

Journal Entry 4 by bookfrogster at Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 05, 2019
I really enjoyed this. It's nice to read something fairly gentle that is about friendships with everything that is going on in the news right now. I also like to read books about people mending and making things, so those parts of the story really appealed to me as well.
Thanks so much for sending me this one.

Journal Entry 5 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Monday, December 09, 2019
Picked up at the Meet Up as came recommend by bookfrogster

Journal Entry 6 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Thursday, April 16, 2020
A total gem of a story set in Charleston, a place I have always wanted to visit. Great characters and a wonderful story about love, loss, friendships and life. Quite uplifting to read!

Journal Entry 7 by kinedi at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom on Sunday, August 09, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/10/2020 UTC) at Rushyford, County Durham United Kingdom

On its way to Nu-Knees

Journal Entry 8 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Thank you for the generous parcel that came my way this morning, kinedi. It's always exciting when the postman rings the bell with books to replace the ones I'm getting through at an alarming rate while staying home, staying safe in the current circumstances.
This looks to be set in a time and place that I'll enjoy visiting, thank you :-)

Journal Entry 9 by wingNu-Kneeswing at Knaresborough, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, August 20, 2020
A lovely gentle story of antiques, books, friendship, love and wildlife (the order is alphabetical!). Not a lot happens - and it happens beautifully . . .
Thanks again, kinedi.
Now Reserved for tree-hugger who I think will appreciate the writing style :-)

Journal Entry 10 by wingNu-Kneeswing at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 30, 2020

Released 3 wks ago (8/30/2020 UTC) at York, North Yorkshire United Kingdom

To tree-hugger - it was lovely to see you again this afternoon :-)