Babar: Lemon Surprise (Little Play-a-Sound)

by Publications International, Ltd. (publisher) | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/27/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 27, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 70 books and other items received in April, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted this year by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word AB.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 18, 2020
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2020 Circus Release Challenge hosted by fictionalfangs. This book picture ELEPHANTS on its cover.

------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!