Independence Day

by Richard Ford | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ravencat of Buffalo, New York USA on 7/25/2019
Journal Entry 1 by ravencat from Buffalo, New York USA on Thursday, July 25, 2019
Frank Bascombe, in the aftermath of his divorce and the ruin of his career, has entered an "Existence Period," selling real estate in Haddam, New Jersey, and mastering the high-wire act of normalcy. But over one Fourth of July weekend, Frank is called into sudden,, bewildering engagement with life.

Journal Entry 2 by ravencat at Buffalo, New York USA on Friday, August 02, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (8/2/2019 UTC) at Buffalo, New York USA

Released for Letter "I" bookring (round 2) U.S. version.

Journal Entry 3 by Dove-i-Libri at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, September 08, 2019

I took this out to share, and will release it tomorrow morning.

Journal Entry 4 by Dove-i-Libri at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, September 08, 2019
Rec'd in Iwillrejoice's ABC Bookrings - US version - Books Beginning with the Letter I - Round 2 (Link). I took this out to share, and will release it tomorrow morning.

Released 1 mo ago (9/8/2019 UTC) at The French Press Coffee Shop at Cape Harbor Marina in Cape Coral, Florida USA

Joining many other book-friends on the sharing shelves at The French Press!

Released as part of Booklady331's KTM Challenge (Link)

☺ Happy Traveling, Book! ☺