Did You?-- Peek-a-boo!

by Fisher price (publisher) | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/25/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, July 25, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 70 books and other items received in April, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2020 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The book's title includes the words OO and OU. An oo is any of four Hawaiian birds of the genus Moho, formerly classed with the honeyeaters and now believed to be extinct. An ou is a fruit-eating Hawaiian honeycreeper with a stout bill and green and yellow plumage.

----------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!