Landline

by Rainbow Rowell | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingethereawing of Little Rock, Arkansas USA on 7/25/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingethereawing from Little Rock, Arkansas USA on Thursday, July 25, 2019
Georgie McCool knows her marriage is in trouble. That it's been in trouble for a long time. She still loves her husband, Neal, and Neal still loves her, deeply -- but that almost seems beside the point now. Maybe that was always beside the point.

But then -

"Georgie discovers a way to communicate with Neal in the past. It's not time travel, not exactly, but she feels like she's been given an opportunity to fix her marriage before it starts..."

Journal Entry 2 by wingethereawing at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 27, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/27/2019 UTC) at RABCK, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

I saw this on your wishlist and wanted to send it to you. I hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, August 01, 2019
What a surprise!! Thank you for sending me this wishlist book. I am looking forward to reading it. Thanks, also, for the release labels.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, August 16, 2019
I enjoyed parts of this book and didn't enjoy other parts. I find it hard to relate to a mother who doesn't connect with her children. It is foreign to me. Looking for a new reader.

Journal Entry 5 by msjoanna at Columbia, Missouri USA on Saturday, August 24, 2019
Thank you for sending me this wishlist book!