The Paradise Tree

by Diana L. Paxson | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 7/23/2019
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, July 23, 2019
From a *huge* collection of paperbacks I received earlier this year through the NextDoor app., to register and release.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, September 29, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (9/29/2022 UTC) at John Carlyle Square Park in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on a bench on the east side of the park.

Released for the 2022 September Sapphire challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by Brihaji at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, September 29, 2022
I'm looking forward to reading this! :-) Found on its spot on the bench and left one of my hidden treats in its place.

Journal Entry 4 by Brihaji at Nall’s Produce in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, October 17, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (10/17/2022 UTC) at Nall’s Produce in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left in the library box by Penny the Pig. I have so many new things to read, I decided to pass this one along early.