Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

Dead Man's Tale

by Don Pendleton | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 7/22/2019
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, July 22, 2019
From a *huge* collection of paperbacks I received earlier this year through the NextDoor app., to register and release.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Albert V. Bryan United States Courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, October 6, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (10/6/2022 UTC) at Albert V. Bryan United States Courthouse in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on a bench facing the fountain in the plaza in front of the courthouse.

Released for the 2022 Tick Tock challenge and for the 2022 Spook-tacular challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!