All I Want Is a Warm Bed and a Kind Word and Unlimited Power

Lone Star Bookcrossing
by Ashleigh Brilliant | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by InfiniteGrant of Euless, Texas USA on 8/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by InfiniteGrant from Euless, Texas USA on Wednesday, August 21, 2019
An adventure to be had...
From the swap table at work as people clean out ready for the move to the new building.

Journal Entry 2 by InfiniteGrant at Little Free Library # 90222 in Euless, Texas USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019

Released 10 mos ago (11/2/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library # 90222 in Euless, Texas USA

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book to let me know it's been found. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!).

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did.

If you do choose to join Bookcrossing and make a journal entry, then you can watch the book as it travels -- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please feel free to indicate that I, InfiniteGrant, referred you when you set up your free online profile!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single release!!

Happy Reading!

Journal Entry 3 by InfiniteGrant at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA on Monday, August 03, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (8/3/2020 UTC) at -- Mail, by hand, rings, RABCks etc, Texas USA

Sent to Bkind2books in Tennessee.

Journal Entry 4 by wingBkind2bookswing at Clarksville, Tennessee USA on Tuesday, August 11, 2020
Thank you for your sweet surprise. This looks like a fun book. I’m already planning on using a few quotes on my office door.

Thanks so much!