Stig of the Dump

by Clive King | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by imeretoo of Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on 7/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by imeretoo from Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Sunday, July 21, 2019
Barney, a solitary eight-year-old given to wandering by himself, goes to visit the local rubbish dump. It is here that he bumps into something or somebody with a lot of shaggy hair and two bright black eyes. Barney names him Stig. They learn to understand one another and together they improve Stig's cave and spend Barney¿s school holidays in pursuit of adventure.

Released 1 mo ago (8/13/2019 UTC) at The Forge Cafe at The Wakes in Oakengates, Telford, Shropshire United Kingdom

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, Welcome....
Thank you for visiting the website.

We are a Worldwide Group That shares books and leave them for people to find like on a Treasure Hunt.

I am very happy that you have found one of my books.

The book is now yours to do with as you choose.

Keep it, pass it on, but please leave the label, so it can keep in touch with us and let us follow it's travels, hopefully around the world, and hopefully hear from the many people who find it and help it on it's travels.
If you would like to know what happens to the book after you have passed it on, then do join - it's free, private and fun.
If you decide to join the Bookcrossing group and want to see when and where I release my books then you can see the books I've set free at:

Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish.
The book is now yours to do with as you choose.

I have left this book on a shelf in the Bookcrossing Area at The Forge Urban Revival Cafe, at The Wakes, Theater Square, Oakengates, Telford, TF2 6EP.

Stop by pick up a book or Two and maybe stay a while to enjoy a good coffee, a snack or even a meal...
It's up to you.

Happy Hunting.

Journal Entry 3 by imeretoo at Telford Central Railway Station in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Released 5 days ago (9/11/2019 UTC) at Telford Central Railway Station in Telford , Shropshire United Kingdom

Re-Released to help it on it's journey:

If this is your introduction to Bookcrossing, Welcome....
Thank you for visiting the website.

I am very happy that you have found one of my books.

The book is now yours to do with as you choose.

Please make as few or as many comments about the book as you wish.
The book is now yours to do with as you choose.

I have left this book on the Bookcrossing shelf in the ticket office at Telford Central Railway Station.
If travelling and your train is delayed? Stop by and pick up a free book....
If travelling with children????
Stop by and pick up a free book....
A great way to keep BOTH Adults & Kids of all ages distracted and entertained....

Journal Entry 4 by nordie at Moor Street Station in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Released 5 days ago (9/11/2019 UTC) at Moor Street Station in Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Welcome to BookCrossing. Thanks for taking the time to visit the site. Please make a journal entry to let me know that you have found this book, you may do this anonymously or you may join. There is no charge to join this site, if you are like myself from time to time you may donate to help support Bookcrossing; but it is not mandatory. If you are new to BookCrossing and choose to join, please indicate that you were referred by Nordie. Membership is free and your name and e-mail address is not shared with anyone else and it will never be sold. BookCrossing is a world-wide group of people who love books and wish to share them with others.

Please enjoy this book, if it is not your genre pass it along to someone else or wild release it. In this way we promote literacy and at the same time we can watch our book continue on its journey