First Light

by Geoffrey Wellum | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by AimeeClayton of Tamerton Foliot, Devon United Kingdom on 7/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by AimeeClayton from Tamerton Foliot, Devon United Kingdom on Sunday, July 21, 2019
Two months before the outbreak of WWII, 17 year old Geoffrey Wellum leaves school to become a fighter pilot.

Journal Entry 2 by AimeeClayton at Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom on Sunday, July 21, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/21/2019 UTC) at Plymouth, Devon United Kingdom

In Jurys Inn Plymouth

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Picked up from OBCZ at the Jurys inn

Journal Entry 4 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Somewhere In Millbrook in Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (7/24/2019 UTC) at Somewhere In Millbrook in Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Ashby De La Zouch, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Sunday, August 04, 2019
Found the book on the footpath walking from Cremyl after the Mount Edgecome estate in Devon.