Sleepy Dog

by Harriet Ziefert | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/21/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, July 21, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 90 books and other items received in March, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2020 10th annual Becky's Hugs Release Challenge hosted by ResQGeek in memory of his beloved daughter Becky. Read more about this lovely young lady on Becky's Hugs Facebook page. This book pictures a cat on its cover. Becky loved all animals, especially cats and horses.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (7/6/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library #69571 at Twinbrook Recreation Center in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!