Christmas in Alaska

by Debbie Macomber | Romance | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 077831913X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingMaranlinwing of Burlington, Ontario Canada on 7/20/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingMaranlinwing from Burlington, Ontario Canada on Saturday, July 20, 2019
Reserved for release challenge.

Journal Entry 2 by wingMaranlinwing at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada on Friday, November 15, 2019

Released 3 wks ago (11/15/2019 UTC) at Hopedale Mall, Rebecca & Third Line in Oakville, Ontario Canada

Left beside the pay phone inside the entrance by Good Life Fitness.
Released for the 2019 E-less Challenge & the 2019 NJABBIC Challenge (week 45: snow - word or picture).

To the finder of this book: I hope you enjoy reading this book. Please keep it or set it free when you're done. If the book is of no interest to you, please release it into the wild for someone else to find and enjoy. I hope you will make a journal entry so its journey can be tracked and to let me know the book has been found. You can remain anonymous if you wish, but if you join BookCrossing, you are in for a great experience and I do hope you will use me, Maranlin, as a referring member.