Men's Work, Women's Work

by Harriet Bradley | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by haahaahaa98 of Watertown, Massachusetts USA on 7/20/2019
Journal Entry 1 by haahaahaa98 from Watertown, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019
To be released!

Journal Entry 2 by haahaahaa98 at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/20/2019 UTC) at Panera Bread - Porter Sq in Cambridge, Massachusetts USA

Local bookcrossing meeting.

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Sunday, July 21, 2019
I gleaned quite a few books from the BC Meetup in Cambridge MA today, including this one. I may release some directly to local Little Free Libraries, while others are going onto my TBR shelves. This one, subtitled "A Sociological History of the Sexual Division of Labour in Employment ", covers an important topic, but I've already read a good deal on the subject so I'll pass this one along.

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Little Free Library, 4 Lake St in Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, July 22, 2019

Released 4 wks ago (7/22/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library, 4 Lake St in Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I left this book in the Little Free Library outside the Adult Learning Center; hope someone enjoys it!

[See other recent releases in NH here.]

*** Released for the 2019 Keep Them Moving release challenge. ***