The Scariest Stories You've Ever Heard

by Katherine Burt | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, July 19, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 90 books and other items received in March, 2019, from my friend in New Boston, New Hampshire, USA, for the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much for your generosity!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The title of this book contains the words EST, EVE and EVER.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 01, 2019

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019

Released 2 mos ago (11/2/2019 UTC) at Birdie's Cafe - 233 E. Main St. in Westminster, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book at a BookCrossing meetup in memory of MaryZee, our BookCrossing friend who once managed the OBCZ (official BookCrossing Zone) at Birdie's Cafe (formerly The Pour House), in Westminster, Maryland, USA.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingResQgeekwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, November 02, 2019
I brought this home from today's BCinDC meeting in Westminster, MD, to release in my Little Free Library for Halloween next year.