A Boy and His Dog at the End of the World

by C. A . Fletcher | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by wingamberCwing of Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on 7/19/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingamberCwing from Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Friday, July 19, 2019
y name's Griz. My childhood wasn't like yours. I've never had friends, and in my whole life I've not met enough people to play a game of football.

My parents told me how crowded the world used to be, but we were never lonely on our remote island. We had each other, and our dogs.

Then the thief came.

There may be no law left except what you make of it. But if you steal my dog, you can at least expect me to come after you.

Because if we aren't loyal to the things we love, what's the point?

Journal Entry 2 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Tuesday, October 20, 2020
An interesting character-driven adventure story set in a post-apocalyptic world about the love between a human and his dogs...topped with twists I I didn't see coming.

Journal Entry 3 by wingamberCwing at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia on Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Released 1 mo ago (10/20/2020 UTC) at Darwin, Northern Territory Australia

A wishlist tag release.

Journal Entry 4 by wingxtrdnrywing at Parkdale, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, October 28, 2020
Arrived in the mail today as a part of the Australasian Wishlist Tag Game. It had only been on my wishlist for a few hours! Thank you so much.