Go Jump in the Pool!

by Gordon Korman | Humor |
Registered by crossingguardma of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 7/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by crossingguardma from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, July 18, 2019
The second book in the MacDonald Hall series has Bruno and Boots trying to raise $50 k for a pool so that their friends parents won’t pull the boys to send to a school that has a pool! Lots of fundraising hijinks. An enjoyable read!

Journal Entry 2 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, August 19, 2019
Journaling to set as available.

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, September 14, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (9/14/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

I am taking this book to our monthly bookcrossers meet up at Cravings - the second Saturday of every month- to pass on to the next reader.

Journal Entry 4 by L-Marie at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, September 24, 2019
I got this book at our last meeting in September.

Journal Entry 5 by L-Marie at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, March 12, 2020

Released 1 yr ago (3/12/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

The students of MacDonald Hall are hating the fact that York Academy beat them in the swim meet, because York has their own pool and can practice anytime. Unfortunately MacDonald Hall cannot afford the pool at the present time- they are 50 thousand dollars short. Student Bruno Walton has a brilliant plan to the rest of the needed money. I enjoyed this funny book.