The voice of the violin

by Andrea Camilleri | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by earthcaroleanne of Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on 7/18/2019
Journal Entry 1 by earthcaroleanne from Edinburgh, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2019
Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. If you’re new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site (www.bookcrossing.com), please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join.

I hope you'll join BookCrossing (doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please consider using me, earthcaroleanne, as your referring member. When you’ve finished reading this book and are ready to send it on its way again, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e mail each time someone makes another journal entry. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

Happy BookCrossings!

Journal Entry 2 by earthcaroleanne at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2019
Inspector Montalbano's gruesome discovery of a naked young woman suffocated in her bed immediately sets him on a search for her killer. Among the suspects are her aging husband, a famous doctor; a shy admirer, now disappeared; an antiques-dealing lover from Bologna; and the victim's friend Anna, whose charms Montalbano cannot help but appreciate. But it is a mysterious, reclusive violinist who holds the key to this murder.

Journal Entry 3 by earthcaroleanne at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2019
I have two copies of this so will update my review once I've read the other copy.

Journal Entry 4 by earthcaroleanne at Betty reading room in Tingwall, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2019

Released 1 mo ago (7/18/2019 UTC) at Betty reading room in Tingwall, Scotland United Kingdom

I'll be leaving this in Betty's Bothy.