Pygmalion

by George Bernard Shaw | Plays & Scripts | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 7/16/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, July 16, 2019
This is one book in a donation of over 30 books received in July, 2019, from
my across-the-street neighbor (and new steward of an elementary school Little Free Library) to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The August 2019 One Word Title Challenge hosted by booklady331

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, August 24, 2019

Released 7 mos ago (9/3/2019 UTC) at Little Library at My Organic Market (MOM's) in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the word LION.

----------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!