Cross Bones

by Kathy Reichs | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by Crossing-Guard of Langdon, Alberta Canada on 7/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by Crossing-Guard from Langdon, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 13, 2019
My mom picked this book up for me out of a little free library as she knows I have been enjoying her books. Great for nursing late at night as they keep you awake and interested.

This was a very interesting book, I learned a lot.

Journal Entry 2 by Crossing-Guard at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 13, 2019

Released 1 yr ago (7/13/2019 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taking this to our July meeting where it will go home with a new reader.

Journal Entry 3 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, July 13, 2019
Safely in my hands

Journal Entry 4 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, February 13, 2020
Interesting book about potential “Jesus” bones and the implications to the world.

Journal Entry 5 by crossingguardma at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Released 5 mos ago (5/27/2020 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

With the covid19 pandemic we haven’t been meeting as a group as we are all social distancing. Sing song so kindly offered to pick up Costco groceries and delivered them, along with some books for me. She also took some of mine., this being one of them!

Journal Entry 6 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Thursday, May 28, 2020
Picked up at a front porch COVID style meetup. Thanks crossingguardma!

Journal Entry 7 by sing-song at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, August 02, 2020
Enjoyed this read that transports you to the Holy Land and the antiquities market, bones 2000 years old and a quirky mystery.