The cat who went up the creek

by Lilian Jackson Braun | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 7/13/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, July 13, 2019
One of many books that I recently acquired from a man who was closing down his Little Free Library.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Friday, May 20, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is one of many being passed along to potential readers at the Gaithersburg Book Festival by members of BookCrossing in Washington DC (BCinDC).

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqNutZipswing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 22, 2022

I brought this book home from the vast selection of books registered by fellow BC'ers to be given away at the BCinDC BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.
I like the Lillian Jackson Braun cozy mystery series with Siemese cats Koko and YumYum. What caught my eye about this particular book was the squirrels on the cover 🐿