Ready Player One

by Ernest Cline | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by thbooks of -- Bahn/Bus/Schiff --, Baden-Württemberg Germany on 7/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by thbooks from -- Bahn/Bus/Schiff --, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, July 09, 2019
A nice yet somewhat predicatble YA SF story that was later made into a blockbuster film. I liked it quite a bit, so why don't you give it a try?

Journal Entry 2 by thbooks at Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany on Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Released 1 wk ago (7/10/2019 UTC) at Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg Germany

I'll place this book in the public bookshelf in Karlsruhe-Grünwettersbach located across the street from the Nussbaumer bakery and also close to the line 47 bus stop "Grünwettersbach Mitte". Enjoy and pass it on!

Ich werde dieses Buch im öffentlichen Bücherschrank im Karlsruher Stadtteil Grünwettersbach deponieren. Er befindet sich bei der Bushaltestelle "Grünwettersbach Mitte" der Linie 47; gegenüber der Bäckerei Nußbaumer. Viel Spaß beim Lesen und weitergeben!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Flensburg, Schleswig-Holstein Germany on Thursday, July 11, 2019
Found the book by accident when we drove through Karlsruhe today and got some rolls in the local bakery near the bookshelf. Looking forward to read it if my boys let me;) Thx! Will take care of IT.