Books Can Be Deceiving

by Jenn McKinlay | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by T02S03B11D20 of Springport, Michigan USA on 7/9/2019
Journal Entry 1 by T02S03B11D20 from Springport, Michigan USA on Tuesday, July 9, 2019
How Wonderful!!! You found my book and cared enough to make an entry telling me it is in your care. Thank you for that! Please feel free to read and enjoy it. After that, it is up to you whether you keep it, or set it free to seek another adventure. Please feel free to explore the site. And, if you decide to join, (which is of course, free) you may use T02S03B11D20 for your referring member. Thanks again and have a great day!

Journal Entry 2 by T02S03B11D20 at Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (8/16/2019 UTC) at Furlong, Pennsylvania USA

A wish list tag, enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingReallyBookishwing at Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, August 21, 2019
Received today. Thank you!

Journal Entry 4 by wingReallyBookishwing at Furlong, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, August 6, 2021
A light, pleasant diversion. Not quite as literary as I had hoped given the library setting and the librarian main character. I would be willing to read others in the series.

Journal Entry 5 by wingReallyBookishwing at WishList RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Monday, August 23, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (8/23/2021 UTC) at WishList RABCK, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

A bonus wishlist RABCK book... enjoy!

Journal Entry 6 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Monday, August 30, 2021
Thank you so much for this wish this book. It arrived today and I was so surprised. You are so generous.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, September 10, 2021
It was a nice, quick read. I will read some other books by the author if they come my way

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (9/16/2021 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to mrsjones for Sapphire Release Challenge 2021

Journal Entry 9 by mrsjones at Hamilton, Ohio USA on Monday, September 20, 2021
Received in a box of books today. I look forward to reading it.