The Random House Book of 1001 Questions and Answers

by Bridget Ardley | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 039489992X Global Overview for this book
Registered by InfiniteGrant of Euless, Texas USA on 11/17/2019
Journal Entry 1 by InfiniteGrant from Euless, Texas USA on Sunday, November 17, 2019
From Liams First Birthday!!!

Journal Entry 2 by InfiniteGrant at Pearl, Mississippi USA on Saturday, February 29, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (2/29/2020 UTC) at Pearl, Mississippi USA

Given to my nephew to read.

To the finder of this book:

Hello and congratulations!

You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large.

I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book to let me know it's been found. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it's free!).

Feel free to read and keep this book, or to pass it on to a friend or even set it out "in the wild" for someone else to find like you did.

If you do choose to join Bookcrossing and make a journal entry, then you can watch the book as it travels -- You'll be alerted by email each time someone makes another journal entry. It's all confidential (you're known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please feel free to indicate that I, InfiniteGrant, referred you when you set up your free online profile!

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single release!!

Happy Reading!