Kare First Love Vol. 4

by Kaho Miyasaka | Graphic Novels |
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 7/7/2019
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Sunday, July 7, 2019
Life starts to sway

with a tilted love,
pierced straight through.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, July 20, 2019

Released 2 yrs ago (7/17/2019 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This book is heading out in nimrodiel's Manga & Graphic novel book box! :)

I read this whole series ages ago and it was actually pretty fun. Definitely a teenage fantasy but still very well written and involved.

Umm, there is definitely unnecessary drama that probably would never have happened but that's what propels the story and poses questions for people to answer as they would in their own life in such a situation. Questions of the heart. I can't say it was the most original or wonderful love stories but I was happy enough to read it.

I'm not sure how I wound up with another set of the first four volumes that I thought it would be a good start for anybody if they wanted to see if they wanted to finish it. I think it's about half the series.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Wednesday, August 28, 2019
Has been a while since I read a high school romance manga, so I guess it's time for some indulgence. Or just to prove I'm not too old for them, lol.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAzukiwing at Miami, Florida USA on Tuesday, August 11, 2020
This volume has lost a bit of the cozy, fluffy feelings of first romance. As the love get more serious, things get more serious too. Kiriya is being gentlemanly, but can a teenage boy control his hormones? Then there's obstacles from parents, slanders from jealous friends... All your average teenage drama but portay in a lovely way under the artist's pen.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAzukiwing at Manga / Graphic Novels, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/20/2021 UTC) at Manga / Graphic Novels, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Finally the manga/comics box is here and this book is travelling on!

Journal Entry 6 by wingnimrodielwing at Evanston, Illinois USA on Saturday, October 23, 2021
Taken out of the manga and graphic novel book box.